Outstanding location, deluxe facilities and accredited surgical center
Combining a state-of-the-art surgical suite with spa-like luxury, our facility is meant to help every patient feel at ease. Our location in the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel comes complete with complimentary valet parking, stunning views of the city, and patient privacy.
What does accreditation mean for my care?
Our operating facility is conveniently located on the sixth floor of the Exhibitor’s Building adjacent to the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan. Our surgical facility is accredited by the AAAHC, or the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. This association is committed to improving quality care provided to patients by reviewing standards, performance, and safety of our facility.
Your care is important to us. In addition to our board-certified plastic surgeons’ credentials, we are committed to evaluating our practice and facility’s credentials as a whole.
Accredited Surgical Facility
Our surgeons perform most procedures in our private, accredited outpatient surgical facility, which offers:
- Three hospital-quality operating rooms
- Seven recovery rooms
- Private, comfortable waiting areas
- Friendly, experienced staff to help you feel at home
- Surgical facilities that meet or exceed the standards of the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) *
- Comfort and convenience
Plastic Surgery Associates (PSA) is adjacent to the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, offering several advantages:
- Valet Parking
- Access to restaurants, boutiques and overnight accommodations without leaving the building-especially convenient for our many out-of-town patients
- Access to other downtown amenities, most within walking distance
Our office space has been recognized by Modern Health Care magazine for its “elegant environment in a unique, hotel-like setting” and the way it “accommodates patient privacy in a luxury setting.”
*The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), is the nation’s leading accrediting organization of outpatient facilities. Being accredited means that we have undergone a rigorous professional scrutiny by highly qualified AAAHC professionals and found to provide quality care.
- Our facility measures against nationally recognized standards of care
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to maintaining patient safety
- Dedicated to protecting your privacy
- Meet all federal, state and local laws as well as AAAHC standards for the care it provides