The Bra-Line Back Lift is a procedure that corrects loose, sagging skin or fat rolls of the upper and middle back. This procedure is often performed in combination with liposuction to further improve the waistline and profile contour.
Most surgeries are performed in our surgical facility and patients are able to go home the same day. Complete recovery may take a few weeks, but most patients are able to do basic activities within a few days after the surgery.
Most surgeries are performed in our surgical facility and patients are able to go home the same day. Patients can expect to return to work 1-2 weeks after surgery.
Who Is A Candidate?
Every year, thousands of individuals undergo bra-line back lift procedures and are pleased with their results. A bra-line back lift may be right for you if:
- You feel self-conscious about your upper and middle back and want to restore your self-assurance
- You have excess skin and fat of the upper and middle back that does not respond to exercise and diet
- You have had large volume weight loss after a gastric bypass or gastric sleeve procedure
- You have had large volume weight loss with diet and exercise
- You are healthy and have realistic expectations
Interested in Learning More?
--- or ---
Call us at:
Before & After Photos
The photos displayed depict actual patients. These patients have provided their consent to display their pictures online. All photos contained in this web site are protected by copyright and may not be copied, linked, or redistributed in any form.