Johanna R. Krebiehl, MD
Hand & Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Krebiehl is a native to Michigan. She graduated with honors from Wayne State University in 2006. She continued on to medical school at Wayne State University where she was elected into the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha honor society and graduated with many top honors and high distinction in 2010. Dr. Krebiehl began her surgical training in 2010 at Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners and completed her plastic surgery residency in 2016.
Following residency, Dr. Krebiehl spent an additional year of highly sub-specialized training in hand surgery in Los Angeles, California at the University of Southern California (USC).
Dr. Krebiehl returned to Grand Rapids and joined Plastic Surgery Associates in 2017. She is a highly trained Hand and Plastic surgeon. Dr. Krebiehl’s areas of specialty include hand and microsurgical reconstructive surgeries. She is also vastly skilled and trained in aesthetic breast surgery and body contouring.
Dr. Krebiehl is currently a clinical instructor through Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Division of Plastic Surgery. She has authored/co-authored several textbook and professional journal articles and has presented nationally and regionally at numerous plastic surgery conferences/meetings.
Credentials and Career Achievements
- Member, American Medical Association (AMA)
- Member, Michigan Academy of Plastic Surgeons (MAPS)
- Candidate Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Candidate Member, American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- Clinical Instructor, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Author/co-author of several textbook and professional journal articles
- Lectured at national and regional conferences